The Cell Press – TNQ India -IISc Distinguished Lectureship Series
Cell Press-TNQ India Distinguished Lectureship Series is aimed at bringing internationally renowned scientists to the Indian scientific community. The featured speaker for 2017 is Mary-Claire King, geneticist from University of Washington.
The Cell Press-TNQ India Distinguished Lectureship Series is co-sponsored by Cell Press and TNQ Books and Journals.
- Eric Lander, The Human Genome and Beyond: A 35-year Journey of Genomic Medicine, 27 Feb 2015
- Huda Zoghbi, A Journey from the Clinic to the Laboratory to Understand Brain Disorders, 27 Jan 2014
- Shinya Yamanaka, New era of Medicine with iPS Cells, 30 Jan 2012
- Elizabeth Blackburn, Control of Telomerase, 10 Feb 2009
- David Baltimore, Micro RNAs in Inflammation and Cancer, 16 Jan 2008