Providing cobble stone for approaches to parking area of new E type quarters at IISc Campus, Bangalore
- TENDER NOTIFICATION No – 1/16-17 Dated 11.07.2016
Indian Institute of Science proposes to take up the work of providing cobble stone for approaches to parking area of new E type quarters at IISc Campus, Bangalore.
Sealed tenders in duplicate are invited from the registered Class I contractors of KPWD / CPWD/ MES for the above work and will be received in the office of Special Project Engineer up to 3.00 PM (IST) on 29.07.2016. The tenders will be opened by the undersigned at his office at 3.30 PM on the same day if possible or on the next working day.
The tender documents can be obtained from the office of Special Project Engineer by application on or before 22.07.2016 after payment of Rs.2,000.00(non refundable) in the form of D.D. from a Public Sector Undertaking Bank/Scheduled commercial Bank/Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, payable at Bangalore. The tender documents will be issued to the eligible contractors on 26.07.2016. Joint ventures are not permitted.
|Name of work
||Approx Amount put to tender in Rs
||E.M.D. in Rs
||Cost of Tender documents in Rs
|Class of Contractors eligible
||Time for completion of work
||Last Date of
|Receipt of application
||Issue of tender schedule
||Receipt of sealed tender
||Providing cobble stone for approaches to parking area of new E type quarters at IISc Campus, Bangalore.
Inclusive of Taxes
|Registered Class I contractors of KPWD / CPWD/ MES
||One month including rainy season
||22nd of July 2016 from 10am to 5 pm
||26th of July 2016 from 10am to 5 pm
Contractors are requested to submit the following documents.
- The tenders in duplicate in sealed cover superscribing the name of work containing the following information about the tenderers namely :.
- Earnest Money Deposit of Rs.50,000.00 in the form of Demand Draft obtained from any Public Sector Undertaking Bank /Scheduled commercial Bank/Nationalized Bank, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012
- Copy of valid Registration of KPWD / CPWD/ MES/ Class 1 contractors
- Agency should have completed at least one similar nature of work of value not less than Rs. 10.00 Lakhs as a prime contractor in any of the preceding three years. i.e. 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16. List of similar works carried out as a prime contractor during this period costing above Rs. 10.00 lakhs shall be furnished. Copy of the Work Order and Completion certificates issued by competent authority has to be enclosed. The scheduled and actual period of completion with reasons for delay and also about penalty levied if any, have to be mentioned in this regard.
- Details of ongoing works costing more than Rs. 10.00 lakhs have to be enclosed.
- The applicant should have achieved a minimum annual financial turnover of not less than Rs. 40.00 Lakhs in any one year during the preceding three financial years. ie. 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 and the same shall be certified by Chartered Accountant.
- Weightage of 10% per annum will be provided in respect of turnover and similar nature of work in the preceding three years ie. 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16
- Contractor has to furnish copies of Income tax returns for the preceding three years ie. 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 and also audited statement of Accounts duly certified by the Chartered Accountant for the preceding three years.
- All pages of the tender documents (Original & duplicate) shall be signed by authorized signatory.
- The Original documents shall be produced for verification whenever called for.
- The validity of the tender shall be for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of tender.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reasons.
- The conditional tenders are liable for rejection.
- Suppression of any information leads to disqualification / Black listing of the agency along with forfeiture of EMD.
- Tenderers shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt and fraudulent practices issued by the Government of India / Karnataka or a Local body.
- Work done as a sub contractor under a prime contractor will not be considered for qualification.
Special Project Engineer
PMG, IISc, Bangalore