BANGALORE – 12
Tender Notification No.11/CCMD/AE/2016-17 28.06.2016
Sealed item rate tenders in Two cover system(Technical & Financial Bids) accompanied by E.M.D. by way of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science are invited in duplicate from the eligible Registered Class-I Civil Contractors of CPWD/KPWD/MES/Railways for the following work:-
The Technical Bid & Financial Bid shall be submitted in two separate sealed covers duly super scribed as TECHNICAL & FINANCIAL BID. These two covers shall be submitted in a single cover duly super scribing the name of the work with name and address of the tenderer addressed to the Project Engineer cum Estate Officer, CCMD before upto 3.30 p.m
Name of Work
(Rs. in lakhs)
Cost of Tender Documents
Time for completion of work
|1.||Construction of CIDR (ANNEXE) Building||
1. Schedule of dates
a) Receipt of application for blank
tender form from the Contractor
along with the cost of tender
documents … upto 14.07.2016 before 5.00.p.m
b) Issue of blank tender documents
to the Contractors (Technical and
Financial bid) during office hours … from 15.07.2016 TO 22.07.2016
c) Receipt of duly filled tenders along
with EMD enclosed in Technical
bid … on 28.07.2016 upto 3.30 p.m
2. The applicant shall submit proof of Registration and VAT Clearance Certificate obtained from concerned department while submitting requisition for issue of tender forms.
3. Eligible criteria :
a) The agency should have executed a single work of similar nature in Government/Semi-Government costing not less than 80% of the estimated cost of this tender work in any of the financial year during the preceding five years from 2011-12 to 2015-16
b) The agencies who have executed building works, additions and alteration works are eligible to obtain the tender documents.
c) The agency should have given a financial turnover with a minimum of Rs.285.00 lakhs in any two consecutive years in the preceding five years from 2011-12 to 2015-16.
4. The eligible Contractors satisfying the above conditions can obtain the Tender forms and other related details including specification an schedule of quantities from theProject Engineer cum Estate Officer, CCMD, IISc after paying the prescribed fee in the form of Demand Draft.
5. The tenderer shall submit the E.M.D in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, IISc along with the technical bid.
6. Conditional tenders ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED
7. The last date for submission of duly filled tender form along with EMD is 28.07.2016 upto 3.30 p.m and the Technical bid will be opened on the same day at 3.30p.m or otherwise the next convenient working day during office hours.
8. Financial bid of technically qualified agencies only will be opened. The date and time of opening the Financial bids of successful agencies will be intimated separately.
9. The Work Done Certificate and other certificates enclosed by the agencies are subject to physical verification and document verification for authenticity
10. The Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
11. For further details, contact CCMD office, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore during working days.